Retreat (Internally) and Go To A Place To Provide You Peace of Mind

Retreat (Internally) and Go To A Place To Provide You Peace of Mind

Your imagination takes you anywhere you need to go... Use your imagination to retreat and go to a place that provides you peace of mind More »

Retreat (Internally) and Go To A Place To Provide You Peace of Mind

Retreat (Internally) and Go To A Place To Provide You Peace of Mind

Your imagination takes you anywhere you need to go... Use your imagination to retreat and go to a place that provides you peace of mind More »

Retreat (Internally) and Go To A Place To Provide You Peace of Mind

Retreat (Internally) and Go To A Place To Provide You Peace of Mind

Your imagination takes you anywhere you need to go... Use your imagination to retreat and go to a place that provides you peace of mind More »

Retreat (Internally) and Go To A Place To Provide You Peace of Mind

Retreat (Internally) and Go To A Place To Provide You Peace of Mind

Your imagination takes you anywhere you need to go... Use your imagination to retreat and go to a place that provides you peace of mind More »

 

The 15 Best Books About Relationships

There is a lot of stigma around purchasing a relationship book. It may make you feel like your relationship just isn’t working, or it can feel like a last-ditch effort to save a terminal relationship. But it is time to

15 Actually Meaningful Valentine’s Day Gifts for Him and Her

Valentine’s Day is upon us, yet again. We’re sure by now you’re planning your grand gestures or classic holiday romance. Right? Flowers, jewels, chocolates, a big bottle of Champagne and the like are all well and good, but we love

How to Get Motivated to Go to Work Every Single Day

According to a recent Gallop poll, 85% of workers worldwide hate their jobs. These dissatisfied employees are described by Gallop as being emotionally disconnected from their workplaces, leaving a mere 15% who feel “engaged” by their jobs.((Gallop: The World’s Broken Workplace))

Should You Quit Your Job Without Another Job?

I bet you feel like you can’t afford to leave your job. Maybe you’re right. But then again, maybe you aren’t. Regardless of what you believe right now, your current job just doesn’t cut it. Your boss is stressing you

Why I’ve Decided to Accept Myself Instead of Trying to ‘Fix’ Myself

“No amount of self-improvement can make up for any lack of self-acceptance.” ~Robert Holden In our culture, we are constantly bombarded with the newest and best things to improve ourselves and/or our quality of life. Unfortunately, this leads to the

J.K. Rowling Says “Breaking Rules” May Be the Key to Success

To say that J.K. Rowling had a rough life before she made it big would be an understatement. The single mother was living on government assistance when she wrote Harry Potter and became a millionaire. But the path to success

15 Really Good Podcasts to Keep You Motivated and Reach Your Goals

Every Monday is a great time to pump up your spirits, make goals for the upcoming week and keep yourself motivated to achieve them. But what do you do if you cannot find motivation within yourself? Instead of beating yourself

12 Hard Skills That Will Land You More Career Opportunities

Are you looking to move up the career ladder? Or maybe you’re tired of having a “job” and want to start looking for a more permanent career? Whatever your motivation, you are going to have to learn some new and

Modern Dating Is So Screwed Up.

Modern Dating Is So Screwed Up. The way people date is shaped by the culture they live in. In the modern day and age, apps like Tinder and Bumble provide people with long lists of potential lovers. This, plus an

How Going Offline for 10 Days Healed My Anxiety

“Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a while, including you.” ~Anne Lamott I wake up anxious a little past 4am. My heart is beating faster than usual, and I’m aware of an unsettled feeling, like life-crushing